Saturday, July 23, 2011

How to get Smooth & Silky Skin

There a couple products that I have been using ritually for the past several months in order to keep my skin looking glowy and silky smooth. ;)

Of course, since it is summer, I have swapped my lotion from the winter for something else!

After I take a shower and have exfoliated my entire body, I put this on:


I LOVE this! It if perfect for after tanning and relaxing at the beach. I use this every night before bed and right after I take a shower. I lather this all over my entire body. It's very cooling and refreshing and my skin loves it. It's a great moisturizer for your whole body!

After letting this absorb into my skin, I use this:

(Both images were  taken from bing images)

This body oil makes your skin glow and feel silky smooth! It's a little messy. I don't like how the cap is. I actually poured the product into a small spray container for easy use, because the original bottle can get messy. It's not that oily but if you're not used to the oiliness, you can mix it into a different bottle with either 1/2 water and 1/2 the product. That's what I used to do, but as time went by, I started added only a 1/4 water to 3/4 body oil.


I have gotten a lot of compliments on having gorgeous skin! :) This guy I used to be seeing used to love hugging me because he said my skin was so soft. haha ;)

Hope you guys like this! 

lovelove, 
SKL

**I want to know** What products do you use to keep your skin moisturized and looking glowy and silky smooth???

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this! usually my skin isn't that dried out but for some reason it gets very dry in the summer

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete