Sunday, January 23, 2011

My WEEKEND Make-up Routine

I have a weekend make-up routine that is a bit different than what I would usually wear during the weekdays, mainly because I don't have enough time before work to apply make-up. haha Most days I don't even wear any make-up to work! I just go all naturale. ; )

But this post is about my weekend make-up routine. There is no step-by-step tutorial or anything. I just wanted to show you guys what I've been using & wearing during my weekends. :)

I start off with a clean face! And this is what I use:

left to right: H20 Face Oasis Cleanser (also good for removing make-up!), Eye Treatment, & Moisturizer

And here are all the goodies!

Starting from the left:

Maybelline EyeStudio gel-liner in Carbon
Wet N Wild mineral bronzer in 167 Amber Glow
Covergirl Lip Perfection in Temptress or Enchantress. (whichever I feel like wearing at the time ;) )
ELF Powder brush
ELF contour brush
ELF small angled brush
KATE palette in GD-1
Wet n Wild eyebrow Kit
ELF primer
ELF eye concealer and highlighter in light
Fake Lashes I bought from Wal-mart...haha

This is the my FOTD from earlier before I went shopping:


I actually used a different palette in this picture. I'm wearing Physician's Formula palette in Pop Hazel eyes. I  used the taupe color and the very last purple color in the palette. hehe
I just pictured the KATE palette because on most days I am using that (especially since it's part of my Project pan, which I have been neglecting! Oops!)

& If you haven't noticed, I don't use mascara! I don't use mascara and I don't usually curl my lashes when I wear falsies. The falsies conceal my own lashes so well, I don't have to worry about curling them or wearing mascara. lol! And I don't like wearing mascara with fake lashes because I think it's messy and messes up my fake lashes. Or maybe I'm just too clean because once a week I wash/clean my lashes and brushes. lol



Anyway, I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!



L0VEL0VE,
SKL

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! ^^ I miss blogging a lot! But have been putting it off also because I didn't have my camera with me for all of February :(

    I can't wait to try wearing the earrings like that :D It's quite a statement, I want to pull it together juuust right! ;)

    ReplyDelete